Gundam Age - Zedas R [PRE ORDER] Wikipedia Information: The Zedas is a high-mobility CQC UE type in the same class as the Ovv-f Gafran. However, unlike the Gafran, it is not equipped with a Beam Rifle and is instead equipped with a removable "tail" that can function as a sword. Also, unlike the Gafran, the Zedas does not possess a "dragon-like" mode. Instead it transforms into something akin to a fighter jet, befitting its status as a high-mobility unit. Armament Zedas sword/Tail Normally serves as the Zedas' "tail". It can detached and used as a sword, while boasting of higher cutting power than a beam saber. Beam Vulcan Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possess the ability to generate a beam saber. The Zedas' beam Vulcans appear to have a higher rate of fire compared to the Gafran, seemingly without loss of power. Diffuse Beam Cannon Mounted in torso. Generates a very wide beam ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Zedas. History One Zedas was involved in the attack on Nora, but it did not make its presence known until after the colony had been hit by a number of colony destroyer-type weapons. When it did get involved, it ignored the Diva, in order to enter the colony where it proceeded to scan and destroy the military base. After the base's destruction, the Gundam engaged the Zedas to keep its attention away from the Diva and the colony core. After a high speed battle between the two units, and after the DODS rifle had been drained of power, Flit made an intense proclamation that he would defend the colony, after which the Zedas retreated for reasons unknown. The Zedas is again seen in the Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop, the arms dealer, Yark Dole, requested Madorna to improve its performance and in return he will pay a fortune. When Woolf Enneacle and Flit Asuno were brought before the machine to confirm it as UE the Zedas activated and attacked, destroying everything in its path. Woolf and Flit engaged the Zedas in a pair of CMS-B/67 Shaldoll mobile suits, until Flit could get the AGE-1T Gundam AGE-1 Titus. However the weaponless Shaldolls and Gundam Titus were too slow to inflict any damage on the Zedas which retreated on the orders of a bored Decil Galette.
- BB Senshi Gundam appeared in AGE-2, full of gimmicks! - + Retrofit deformable wear! - Comes with Stand! Surplus parts can be stored in a dedicated pedestal! - Accessories: Hyper Dodds rifle, shield, twin Dodds Cannon, saber, pedestal
- Accessories : (temporary) ãƒ‰ãƒƒã‚º rifle x2, expression open hand (left), fist (left), and beam saber x2. According to wikipedia: The AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet is the second wear configuration of the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal appearing in the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE anime series. The unit is piloted by Asemu Asuno. The AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet was specially designed for dealing with multiple opponents simultaneously, Both the arms and the legs of the mobile suits were equipped with the Double Bullet Armament Pack, which is created using the AGE Builder. The machine is optimized for Asemu's dual wielding preferences. Also, the cockpit controls for the Gundam are changed. The unit's standard weaponry were also replaced with newer weapons such as the Twin DODS Cannons that are mounted on the side, standard beam sabers on the rear skirts the Calf Missiles located on the legs giving the unit a great degree of fire power overall.
- HG mosquito machine equipped with the deformation mechanism leading role of third-generation Kio hen! - To HG Gundam AGE-3 as early as the machine and lead normal [Mobile Suit Gundam AGE] of the third generation Appeared. Coalescence and deformation characteristics of normal maximum AGE-3 Gundam, reproduced in parts replacement. By using color plastic, foil seal, can be reproduced with coloring set. - The use of replacement parts, deformation can be separated into core and G-Fighter scepter. You can only display side by side on the pedestal included. - Comes with a rifle weapon of maximum sigma system. In addition, some expression is also included palm. - 2 corresponds to the action-based. Posing also freely in the air. - Forms the core fighter after separation, and mounted as a thruster backpack. Thrusters With movable, adjustable angle. - Accessories: Ïƒ cis rifle, left and right hand grip, left and right palm. According to wikipedia: The AGE-3 Gundam AGE-3 Normal is one of the four titular mobile suits and the successor of the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal, appearing in the Kio Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is piloted by Kio Asuno and co-piloted by Flit Asuno. A third generation mobile suit and successor to Gundam AGE-2, it was developed in secret by Flit, who used the AGE Device left by Asemu before he went missing 13 years ago, in preparation for the final battle against the Vagan. Vagan technologies that were obtained over a long-term period during the war have been applied to the AGE-3 including innovations not found in Federation MS. It is also the most unique out of all the Earth Federation's mobile suits, as it implements the new Core Block System. Unlike previous Gundam units that have been developed under the control of Federation troops, the development of this machine was almost single-handedly carried out by retired military officer Flit Asuno. The main generator built into the Gundam AGE-3 Normal boasts enough output for the simultaneous operation of multiple high-output weapons. Unlike other Earth Federation mobile suits, the AGE-3 can perform atmospheric flight without the use of a sub-flight orbital system, which sets it apart from them. The AGE-3 is made up of two components: the Core Fighter, serving as the boosters, head and cockpit, and the G-Cepter: a separate transformable unit that serves as the body, arms, legs and armaments of the AGE-3 Normal, capable of autonomous flight. This separation can be utilized in switching between its Fortress and Orbital Wears, eliminating the need for the AMEMBO used by the previous two Gundams. The AGE System is also installed into the Gundam, allowing it to collect combat data and upgrade itself for different combat situations. Aside from the innovations in design, the AGE-3 is also outfitted with newer weapons. The beam sabers in the mobile suit were made to be wielded either handheld or be deployed directly from the forearm shields. It also has a newer weapon called the SigMaxiss Rifle, a large handheld beam cannon developed from the Diva-class's Photon Blaster Cannon. Being a scaled down version, it can destroy Vagan mobile suits with one shot, even those outfitted with Electromagnetic armor, as well as counter beam cannon shots fired from Vagan MS. Weapons - SigMaxiss Rifle: A large hand-held beam cannon developed from the Diva-class's Photon Blaster Cannon. Being a scaled down version, it can destroy multiple Vagan mobile suits in one shot, even those outfitted with Electromagnetic Armor and counter beam cannon shots fired from Vagan Mobile Suits. When not in use, it can be stored on the back of AGE-3. - Blustia Cannon:Referred to as a "miniature Photon Ring Ray", the Blustia Cannon is a weapon attachment created by the AGE Builder for the SigMaxiss Rifle to dramatically increase its power and range, allowing the Gundam AGE-3 Normal to take out a Vagan battleship in one shot. In order for the weapon to fire, a significant amount of charge time is needed. The Blustia Cannon was destroyed after firing, presumably because it was developed hastily without enough combat data. - Beam Sabers: Stored in AGE-3's arm shields. The sabers can be either handheld or be deployed directly from the forearm shields. - Smoke Grenades: These grenades are used for preventing the enemy from interrupting AGE-3's docking process.
- MS heavy period Kio appeared in Part three. - Movable tail impressive. - Accessories: left and right hand grip, left and right palm. According to wikipedia The ovv-af Danazine is a mass produced Heavy Assault Vagan mobile suit appearing in the Kio Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The Danazine is the Vagan's next generation mass-production mobile suit, intended to replace the older frontline mobile suits, such as the ovm-e Dorado. It is the primary mobile suit used by the Vagan during the invasion of Earth. During high-speed flight mode, the left and right head stabilizers are closed to cover the Danazine's face, while the legs are retracted. This mode allows the Danazine to reach speeds faster than most other mobile suits. It is armed with a beam cannon built into its waist, two beam vulcans on each hand and a combination beam vulcan/saber mounted under its chin. Weapons - Danazine Cannon : Mounted in the waist. It generates a very wide beam, ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Danazine. - Beam Shooter:Mounted under the chin, it's a special beam vulcan gun that can also emit a beam saber. - Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber: Mounted on each hand. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possesses a beam saber mode, like most Vagan mobile suits. - Danazine Spinner: The "tail" of the Danazine, which functions as a striking weapon capable of impaling enemy mobile suits.
- Accessories: left and right hand grip, left and right palm - Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 6.6 cm According to wikipedia The xvt-zgc Ghirarga is a Vagan mobile suit featured in the Kio Arc and Three Generation Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is piloted by Zeheart Galette. Like the xvm-zgc Zeydra, the Ghirarga is a next Generation Vagan mobile suit outfitted with enhanced compatibility with X-Rounders. It is based on an experimental machine designed for commander-use and has since been modified with emphasis on mobility as Zeheart's personal unit. The Ghirarga is made especially for all-ranged combat, incorporating previous technologies from other Vagan mobile suits. In addition to some of the weaponry from the Zeydra, it also has two new weapons: the handheld Ghirarga Spear and the Ghirarga Tail. The Beam Buster has also been upgraded in regards to firepower so as to be much more powerful than previous versions of the weapon, to the point where it is able to match up with the AGE-3's Sigmaxiss Rifle and AGE-FX's Stungle Rifle. Through the use of the "Mode X" configuration, the Ghirarga's X-rounder compatibility is enhanced, utilizing the "X-Transmitter" technology to wield the Ghirarga bits, remote weaponry capable of performing all-range attacks. Weapons - Ghirarga Spear: The Ghirarga Spear is the versatile hand-held weapon of the Ghirarga. It is able to generate a beam sickle from the tips of both ends and can also be separated into two components capable of generating a beam blade. Additionally, it can also function as a beam rifle for ranged combat. - Ghirarga Tail: Unlike most Vagan mobile suits, the Ghirarga's tail fuctions as a striking weapon similar to the Xvm-mzc Zeydars. Additionally it can be hand-wielded as a whip. - Ghirarga Bits: The Ghirarga Bits are beam-like all-range remote weaponry controlled by X-Rounder brainwaves. These bits can quickly take down an mobile suit squad. This weapon is only usable if the Ghirarga is in the "Mode X" configuration. - Beam Saber: The beam saber is the basic close range combat weapon of many mobile suits, both Federation and Vagan alike. However unlike the Federation beam saber, the beam saber used by Vagan mobile suits are generally mounted on the unit's hands, as opposed to being hand held like the Federation beam sabers. The beam saber of the Vagan mobile suits are generated from the unit's beam vulcans, allowing Vagan mobile suits to switch quickly from ranged combat to close range combat. The beam saber can easily cut through most mobile suits. - Beam Valcan: The standard ranged weapons for most Vagan mobile suits. These armaments are mounted both hands of Vagan mobile suits. These beam weapons have a high-rate of fire and are moderately powerful. They have been shown able to destroy small vehicles, buildings, and even mobile suits. In addition to being a ranged weapon, the beam vulcan is able to generate a beam saber for close range combat. Due to this feature, the beam vulcan armament can quickly switch to the beam saber, making the beam vulcan a versatile weapon.
- Accessories: Les Cannon Gills, Gills level rifle, which Gills shield, beam saber - Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 6.6 cm
- Accessories: Canon system Ã— 4, base only