P-Bandai: HG 1/144 Prototype Gouf (Mobility Demonstrator "Sand color ver.") [REISSUE]
Initial Release Date: Nov 2015
Reproduce the genealogy of MS, which is discussed in Di origin MSD in HG kit!
Was born from the evolutionary line of Zaku-based MS "YMS-07A-0 prototype Gouf (Mobile demonstration unit Sand color Ver.)" Appeared! !
From "Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN" MSD (Mobile Suits Discovery),
Commercialized in the HG series kit prototype Gouf (Mobile demonstration unit Sand color Ver.).
Impressive color ring to reproduce in the molding color, forearm and reproduces the weapon in the new shape!
- molding of color is reminiscent of the old MSV version!
- over-the-counter sale (sold separately) of the "prototype Gouf (tactical demonstration unit)" and is reproduced in the new shape of the different forearm shape!
- upper arm-legs (calves), unlike other Gouf, composed of two color!
- machine gun, detail is also reproduced in the rich new shape!
Original marking - is, comes in a new design!
Numbering of the shield, which is also depicted in the old MSV version also included.
- Heat Hawk, comes with two types of battle form and the storage form (for carrying).
Comes armed: MS for the machine gun / Heat Hawk / shield
1/144 scale prefabricated plastic model
Age: 8 years old or more
P-Bandai: HG 1/144 MS-06RD-4 High Mobility Prototype Zaku [REISSUE]
P-Bandai: HG 1/144 RCX-76 Guncannon First Type Rollout Unit 1 [REISSUE]
[Gundam The Origin]
- The [beat'll ...] Infant day of Char - shooting scene of Casval is impressive Guntank early type appearance become HG!
- Appeared in the [Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN I of blue eyes Casval], Guntank early type to show the presence in the main visual appeared become HG. `Combat vehicle` seems profound form, while also reproduced detail and attention to detail, to achieve a variety of actions.
- Gun barrel angle adjustable. In addition, when the gun barrel movable to reproduce the expansion and contraction moving gimmick of divers.
- Waist, arms, and realize the caterpillar parts such as wide range of motion. Shooting posture in which twisted the waist in the same way in the play also possible addition, caterpillar parts angle of adjustment possible.
- Distinctive caterpillar also reproduces the detail of the drive portion and internal wheel.
Â· Endless track of the caterpillar, the `` sagging also faithfully reproduced.
Â· Caterpillar can be opened before or after `` figure-eight.
- Each armor part, of course, attention to detail down to the caterpillar, precisely to reproduce the detail.
Hatch in front of the vehicle part can reproduce the opening and closing in the replacement.
-Vehicle part reproduces the opening part of the heat dissipation slit backward.
HG ORIGIN 1/144 MS-05 Zaku I (Char Aznable)
HG ORIGIN 1/144 Zaku II Type C/ Type C-5
HG 1/144 Gundam Local Type (North America Front)
- From HTE ORIGIN MSD, it became HG with the Xiliaer unit specification which led the high performance MS developed based on Zaku II at the end of the one year war [petun plan].
- Reproduction of [Crest] which is the feature of the xylia unit belonging machine by new modeling!
- Bullpup Â· gun which becomes new modeling and special heat Â· Hawk are attached.
- Two exclusive heat Â· hawks are attached, and both hands can be reproduced.
* Bull Pupp . Gun x 1
* Exclusive Heat . Hawk x 2
* Heat . Hawk (expansion . storage) x 1 each
- Product content
* Molded article x 10
* Marking stick x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
Bandai's HG kit of Char Azanable's famous Zaku II in his iconic Red Comet colors includes a new set of emblems sticker for its shoulder armor and shoulder shield! A new emblem for its shoulder armor is also included, identifying it as affiliated with the Falmer Corps. It's armed with its 120mm machine gun and plenty of other weapons, too! - Parts are molded in color, includes stickers for markings.
- Machine gun- Belt-feeding machine gun- Bazooka- Spare magazine for bazooka- Rifle- Heat hawk (active mode)- Heat hawk (storage mode)- Weapon hand (right)- Fists (left & right)- Foil sticker- Marking sticker