- 5 years since the release of the last Perfect Grade comes the long-awaited PG 00 Raiser!
- The very first Perfect Grade release from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 00!
- Equipped with a clutch mechanism to steady the Suit"e;s joints, allowing it to hold dynamic poses with ease!
- Anime-accurate GN Drive included, featuring lights and spinning action. Of course, the head lights up as well.
- More equipment than has you"e;ll ever need!
- High level of detail creates a truly realistic fighting machine.
- Accessories: GN Sword II x1, GN Sword III x1, GN Beam Saber x1, GN Shield x1, GN Missile A/S x1, GN Condenser x1, Particle Disrupting Missile x1, Hand Missile Unit x1
Cute, deformed version of the Strike Gundam. Kit is molded in color (stickers are included for detail areas with differing colors), and features snap-fit assembly. Limited poseability. Stands about 5cm tall when completed. Comes with beam rifle, shield, and Armor Schneiders. AVAILABLE NOW!
1/60 scale Perfect Grade Gundam. This kit is just like the original but with special metallic pearl coating. The regular version is our best selling Gundam kit (dollar sales) ever! Fans will want this special collectors version.
* Special Pearl Mirror Version - Perfect Grade - 1/60 Scale
* Wing Gundam Zero Custom from New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
* Outer frame coated with pearl metallic paint. The wing parts are made half clear coated with pink pearl, glittering in rainbow colors. Antenna and other parts in yellow are finished in gold paint.
* Red parts ae finished in red pearl metallic. Handle on package for carrying.
* Instructions are in Japanese but booklet has very detailed pictures for examples to building. Japanese language is not necessary to build
Package size: 12.5cm x 59.5cm x 35cm
Superbly molded in coloured plastic, with the same fantastic construction quality demonstrated in previous PG kits. A whopping number of parts are included in the typically-large (and heavy!) box. Besides the Strike Rouge, there are parts included for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker! Metal-plated parts (in pink!) are included for the Strike Rouge's custom weapons. Screws, springs, fabulous Gundam Stickers and dry-transfer decals are included; two construction manuals (one for the Strike Rouge, one for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker) are included to walk you through the building of all three models. An "instruction manual" is also included for those who like to paint their Gundam models (of course it doesn't need to be painted), and also for indicating precise locations of the markings.
This variation of the kit is molded in the red coloring of the Zaku used by Char Aznable in the series. Has a different backpack unit and leg thruster units than the previously-released green Zaku - MS-06F. Fully-articulated hands, a moving and illuminating camera eye (requires two LR43 watch batteries, sold separately), operable hatches all over the body (20 locations), and inner detail at the same, amazing level as that of the Gundam kit (including 24 moving hydraulic dampers). Includes the Zaku machine gun and "heat hawk" axe weapon. Model completion heightL 30cm tall and weighs about 500g. Total piece part: 548pcs re.
The perfect addition to your Perfect Grade Strike Gundam! The PG Skygrasper also comes with the Aile Striker; you can build and display them both on the included display base, or integrate them into PG Strike Gundam. All the parts are molded in colour and snap together for easy assembly; polycaps are included for joints, and Gundam Stickers are included for markings. Note: This is the only additional set designed to fit the PG Strike Gundam.
Bandai's Perfect Grade Zaku is the perfect partner for the PG Gundam. Fully-articulated hands, a moving and illuminating camera eye (requires two LR43 watch batteries, sold separately). Operable hatches all over the body (20 locations) Inner detail at the same, amazing level as that of the Gundam kit (including 24 moving hydraulic dampers). Includes the Zaku machine gun and "heat hawk" axe weapon. Completion Height: 30cm tall and weighs about 0.5kg. Total part counts: 548 pieces Weight: 3kg
Here - is the HG series kit of the Gundam Virtue in Trans-Am Mode, as seen in the first season of Mobile Suit Gundam 00. The GN cannon barrel can extend, and the connector arm is posable, allowing for dramatic shooting poses from the show. The GN cannon and leg unit sides slide to open into GN field mode. GN bazooka barrel can slide to replicate burst mode. Foil stickers are printed in appropriate colors for Trans-Am mode as well.
Extreme Rare Item !!!The Huge Gunpla set! Over one meter (40 inches/ 100cm) long from the tip of the main gun barrel to the rear fins. It includes with the 1/144 scale GP-03S Gundam. Kit is packed with features, including opening weapons bays, posable claw arm manipulators, two large-size beam sabres, removable I-field generator, micro-missile pod, cluster missile pod, guided bombs and more, display stand.Gundam Unit that's worth collectionTechnical and Historical Notes:During its military reconstruction following the devastating One Year War, the Earth Federation contracted a private company, Anaheim Electronics, to develop a series of new Gundam-model mobile suits to serve as conceptual testbeds for new and improved mobile suit technology. The third of these new prototypes to be produced by Anaheim was the RX-78GP03 Gundam, code-named "Dendrobium." The Dendrobium was composed of two units: the RX-78GP03S Gundam mobile suit itself, code-named "Stamen"; and the large RX-78GP03 Gundam mobile weapon unit, code-named "Orchis." The Orchis was an unmanned unit, and required the Stamen - which itself had a pilot - to be docked with it for it to function. Since the GP03 Dendrobium was designed as a defense unit for space installations capable of taking on enemy mobile armor, the Orchis component was basically a large spacegoing vehicle, equipped with enough thrusters to make it a fast interception unit. Its primary heavy armament was a large mega beam cannon, mounted on its own movable arm for aiming, and it also had two large claws which incorporated large beam sabers capable of slicing up something as large as a battleship. The Orchis also mounted an external I-field barrier generator, giving the GP03 complete 360-degree protection from enemy beam weapons fire. For versatility, it also mounted two large weapons container pods, which could carry a variety of weapons from micromissile launcher pods to battleship-sized demolition chain mines. Spare weapons containers could be loaded out ahead of time, and the Orchis could have empty pods changed out for new ones in a matter of minutes. The GP03S Stamen was completed at Anaheim's Von Braun City lunar factory and delivered to their La Vie en Rose research dockship, where the Orchis component had also been completed. The only thing left to make the GP03 field-ready was piloting and combat data. However, with the shutdown of the Gundam Development Project, Earth Federation Forces security officer Nakahha Nakato dismissed all of the Anaheim research staff except for systems engineer Lucette Audevie. With the threat of the Delaz Fleet and the impending colony drop crisis, Lucette strongly argued for the GP03's completion, all to no avail. To face this desparate situation, Gundam pilot Kou Uraki and the crew of the assault carrier Albion literally hijacked the GP03 - with the assistance of Lucette and at the cost of her life - and quickly fielded the Dendrobium, proving to be a devastating foe to the Delaz fleet escorting their hijacked colony falling towards Earth.RX78 + GP03's Extreme battle:
BB#257 Freedom Gundam Simple Instruction in a box. Weight: 500g
Rare BB Gundam, hurry grab it while stock limited. Freedom in the palm of your hand! Very well-designed SD Freedom Gundam is molded in colored plastic and features snap-fit assembly; stickers are included for details.
- BB-259 Strike Freedom Gundam SWS - Here we get a cute, deformed version of the popular Gundam Seed machine, the Strike Gundam with Striker Weapon System. Can be modified into any one of three other modes (Aile Strike Sword Strike, Launcher Strike); included is the weapon transport fighter "Sky Grasper". Pretty sophisticated for a little kit that runs just 1,000 yen! - Weight: 260g
- Also included is a pair of Palma Faciona hands [Shining Finger], comes in white color! - The best thing is the inclusion of transparent pink parts for the wings for its volture lumiere (however you spell it). BB-290 Destiny Gundam Simple instruction included in a box. Weight; 162g
Made up of 11 runners of injection plastic and one runner of polycaps, with two small sets of decals for detail, this is easily one of the most complex of the Gundam versions. Lots of poseability thanks to polycaps at the joints. It does not feature the inner-frame system. Weapons included Beam Gun, 2 Laser Swords, Shield and Giant Beam Sniper. Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 1000g