- 5 years since the release of the last Perfect Grade comes the long-awaited PG 00 Raiser!
- The very first Perfect Grade release from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 00!
- Equipped with a clutch mechanism to steady the Suit"e;s joints, allowing it to hold dynamic poses with ease!
- Anime-accurate GN Drive included, featuring lights and spinning action. Of course, the head lights up as well.
- More equipment than has you"e;ll ever need!
- High level of detail creates a truly realistic fighting machine.
- Accessories: GN Sword II x1, GN Sword III x1, GN Beam Saber x1, GN Shield x1, GN Missile A/S x1, GN Condenser x1, Particle Disrupting Missile x1, Hand Missile Unit x1
- The new developments in HG!! A beginning of the lineup that goes beyond the Universal Century!! - Proportional balance examined by Hajime Kakito, just as the HGUC. - Substantial amount of weapons included. Includes 2 types of the Shield Buster Rifle, one for closed and the other open. - Increased movement range. By the use of PC-001 popular in 00 and HGUC, the movement range has been increased for a vast range of poses to be possible. - The light absorption part of the Satellite Cannon has a mold that seems like the transmitter and the use of holographic sticker creates a shining effect that changes the shine depending on the angle of light reflected. - The Satellite Cannon has been reproduced with the expanding gimmick. The Satellite Cannon can be moved forward. The Light Absorption part can also expand. - Accessories: Beam Sword, Satellite Cannon, Shoulder Vulcan, Shield Buster Rifle.
Superbly molded in coloured plastic, with the same fantastic construction quality demonstrated in previous PG kits. A whopping number of parts are included in the typically-large (and heavy!) box. Besides the Strike Rouge, there are parts included for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker! Metal-plated parts (in pink!) are included for the Strike Rouge's custom weapons. Screws, springs, fabulous Gundam Stickers and dry-transfer decals are included; two construction manuals (one for the Strike Rouge, one for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker) are included to walk you through the building of all three models. An "instruction manual" is also included for those who like to paint their Gundam models (of course it doesn't need to be painted), and also for indicating precise locations of the markings.
BB-212 ZZ Gundam Simple instruction included in a box Weight: 220g
BB-225 Gun Canon Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 500g
BB-234 Zeong Perfect Model Simple Instruction included in a box. Weight: 500g
BB-239 Shining Gundam Simple instruction included in a box Weight: 500g
BB-203 Wing Zero Gundam Custom Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 500g Rare BB Gundam, hurry grab it while stock limited
BB-297 Stargazer Gundam Simple instruction available in a box Weight: 162g
Gundam HGUC RGM-98S Stark Jegan Simple instruction included inside a package. Item Size/Weight : 362g
A 2 pack featuring the iconic mecha from the original Mobile Suit Gundam TV series includes the RX-78-2 and also the Zaku 2.
AMS-129 Gera Zulu Angelo Sauper Custom Simple instruction included in a box.History:From the Zeon Zaku II, to the Federation's Hizack, to the Geara Doga of Neo Zeon, and finally to the Neo Zeon remnants' (otherwise "Sleeves") Geara Zulu. Based off of a general concept that has been tried and true, the Geara Zulu is the latest and most humanoid of the progression. Although its raw specifications are overall better than its predecessor, the Geara Doga, the Geara Zulu has a notably smaller load out. This may be because the Sleeves may not have a complete and legitimate army. Although an efficient mobile suit, it is obviously outperformed by the ReZEL mobile suits due to both their mobility and firepower. Source: http://gundam.wikia.com
The announcement of a 1/48 scale Gundam sent ripples through the modeling community and now, verily, it has come to pass. Once assembled it will stand 36.5cm (almost 15 inches) tall, but perhaps the most impressive aspect of this monstrous kit is that you don't need any tools! That's right! The pieces attach to the runner by a very thin length of plastic so you can break the pieces off with your hands! To make things even easier, Bandai has made it so that you can snap two runners together and then remove the individual pieces. There are even icons on the runners to indicate which part of the kit the pieces are for. The 1/48 Gundam comes with two 1/48 beam sabers and his large (even larger now) beam rifle, and shield. There is even a mini-booklet from Dengeki Hobby with detailed modeling tips for this model! Don't be intimidated by its size, this kit is a snap-technology as well. (The 1/144, 1/100, MG Gundam shown with the 1/48 one below is just for size comparison; all are not included.) ** The boxart were cropped to show the best quality image
This "ground pounder" carries a backpack (could hold a car) which opens for weapons storage. Cockpit armor panels fold down. Includes an unpainted figure of Pilot Shiroh Amada. The instruction book is 19 pages and includes a "Documentary photographs" page, and painting guides. Weapons include Beam Rifle, 10mm Machine Gun, Hyper Bazooka (Ground Type), Beam Saber and Shield.