1/60 scale Perfect Grade Gundam. This kit is just like the original but with special metallic pearl coating. The regular version is our best selling Gundam kit (dollar sales) ever! Fans will want this special collectors version.
* Special Pearl Mirror Version - Perfect Grade - 1/60 Scale
* Wing Gundam Zero Custom from New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
* Outer frame coated with pearl metallic paint. The wing parts are made half clear coated with pink pearl, glittering in rainbow colors. Antenna and other parts in yellow are finished in gold paint.
* Red parts ae finished in red pearl metallic. Handle on package for carrying.
* Instructions are in Japanese but booklet has very detailed pictures for examples to building. Japanese language is not necessary to build
Package size: 12.5cm x 59.5cm x 35cm
Armors can be taken off to express NADLEE version. GN cannon on the shoulders can be slided to recreate battle mode. NADLEE's hair can be moved to express movement. GN bazooka in two modes (normal and battle mode). Double joint system in arm articulations. Waist supported with axis cover parts for balanced posing. Various wrists and foil stickers included.
Extreme Rare Item !!!The Huge Gunpla set! Over one meter (40 inches/ 100cm) long from the tip of the main gun barrel to the rear fins. It includes with the 1/144 scale GP-03S Gundam. Kit is packed with features, including opening weapons bays, posable claw arm manipulators, two large-size beam sabres, removable I-field generator, micro-missile pod, cluster missile pod, guided bombs and more, display stand.Gundam Unit that's worth collectionTechnical and Historical Notes:During its military reconstruction following the devastating One Year War, the Earth Federation contracted a private company, Anaheim Electronics, to develop a series of new Gundam-model mobile suits to serve as conceptual testbeds for new and improved mobile suit technology. The third of these new prototypes to be produced by Anaheim was the RX-78GP03 Gundam, code-named "Dendrobium." The Dendrobium was composed of two units: the RX-78GP03S Gundam mobile suit itself, code-named "Stamen"; and the large RX-78GP03 Gundam mobile weapon unit, code-named "Orchis." The Orchis was an unmanned unit, and required the Stamen - which itself had a pilot - to be docked with it for it to function. Since the GP03 Dendrobium was designed as a defense unit for space installations capable of taking on enemy mobile armor, the Orchis component was basically a large spacegoing vehicle, equipped with enough thrusters to make it a fast interception unit. Its primary heavy armament was a large mega beam cannon, mounted on its own movable arm for aiming, and it also had two large claws which incorporated large beam sabers capable of slicing up something as large as a battleship. The Orchis also mounted an external I-field barrier generator, giving the GP03 complete 360-degree protection from enemy beam weapons fire. For versatility, it also mounted two large weapons container pods, which could carry a variety of weapons from micromissile launcher pods to battleship-sized demolition chain mines. Spare weapons containers could be loaded out ahead of time, and the Orchis could have empty pods changed out for new ones in a matter of minutes. The GP03S Stamen was completed at Anaheim's Von Braun City lunar factory and delivered to their La Vie en Rose research dockship, where the Orchis component had also been completed. The only thing left to make the GP03 field-ready was piloting and combat data. However, with the shutdown of the Gundam Development Project, Earth Federation Forces security officer Nakahha Nakato dismissed all of the Anaheim research staff except for systems engineer Lucette Audevie. With the threat of the Delaz Fleet and the impending colony drop crisis, Lucette strongly argued for the GP03's completion, all to no avail. To face this desparate situation, Gundam pilot Kou Uraki and the crew of the assault carrier Albion literally hijacked the GP03 - with the assistance of Lucette and at the cost of her life - and quickly fielded the Dendrobium, proving to be a devastating foe to the Delaz fleet escorting their hijacked colony falling towards Earth.RX78 + GP03's Extreme battle:
Introducing GUNDAM DYNAMES featured in GUNDAM 00 from 1/100 scale series. Various wrists and foil stickers included. Covering parts in the waist for stable-ness. Belts made with TPE. Chest lens and shoulder belts made with special material. New joint system installed. Double joint system in the shoulders. Accessories include of: Includes beam rifle, beam sabers, hand guns, and armor covers.
GN-003 Gundam Kyrios MG 1/100. History of GN-003 Gundam Kyrios: Most of GN-003 Gundam Kyrios's history and exploits can be found on Allelujah Haptism's page. UN Forces Capture & Experimentation After the battle against the UN Army ended, Allelujah ejected the unit's GN Drive before it came into the hands of the UN Army. The GN Drive was recovered by Fon Spaak for Fereshte, and after Celestial Being negotiated for its return along with 0 Gundam's GN Drive. Kyrios was then used by the Human Reform League as an experiment with a Tieren arm and a GN-X hand using a GN Drive Tau. This specific experiment failed due to the GN Particles from the Drive having difficulty transferring power to the end of the experimented arm. Data gathered in these experiments was eventually used in development of the GNX-704T Ahead.What has happened to the Kyios after the expreiment remains unknown Sources:http://gundam.wikia.com
- The difference between aircraft equipped with General : wing binders, with mega beam launcher,Change the color of the color forming part of the aircraft commander. - Supplier of linkage with the deformation mechanism to improve the proportions! - Sabre, of arms and grenade built to reproduce the mechanism of armed! - Opening and closing the hatch. Reproduction and internal Mekamorudo, MG dent made to provide details of the brand we all expect. - Accessories: mega beam launcher, beam saber Ã— 2, Shield
- SD weight of the volume while Shinanju appeared very suitable for MS! - SD in if you are a full Pureibaryu! - Moving from side to side mono eye look and move! - SD original! Respectively variations in upper and lower body Bisutomodo! - Parts Weapon rich! - SD completely reproduce patterns while the combination of weapons. - Accessories: A-xe beams x 2, beam rifle, grenade launchers, shields, Beam saber, pedestal
Not only is this Gelgoog Commander Type a highly modified version of the mass produced Gelgoog, it also comes in red and pink colors to identify it as Char's own personal custom mecha and to compliment his nickname, the Red Comet. Char's custom Gelgoog is armed with a beam rifle, beam Naginata, and a shield. (Note: Display stand is not included.)