- Accessories: Les Cannon Gills, Gills level rifle, which Gills shield, beam saber - Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 6.6 cm
According to wikipedia
The xvm-fzc Gundam Legilis is the Vagan's mobile suit and the unit were featuring in the final episode of Kio Arc and Three Generation Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. Its first pilot was Fezarl Ezelcant and was later piloted by Zeheart Galette, after his xvt-zgc Ghirarga was heavily damaged in the Luna Base Battle. The first Gundam-type mobile suit developed by the Vagan, the Gundam Legilis is built based on the data of the captured AGE-3, Gundam AGE-3 Orbital combined with data obtained from EXA-DB. As the unit is reversed engineered, some of the mobile suit's concept and design was derived from older Vagan suits, while also incorporating newer technologies the Vagan had gathered while studying the Gundam. The Legilis is equipped with several vernier thrusters throughout its body, allowing it to move in higher speeds in both space and Earth terrain as well as increased maneuverability over almost all other mobile suits of its time. The eye sensor of the Legilis is also the most unique out of all Vagan suits as it can change, assuming the standard Vagan type or the Gundam-type. Its main camera is a standard slit-shaped type that can expand to a Gundam-type twin eye during operation to improve search operation capabilities. Furthermore, the Legilis's ability to sympathetically resonate with X-Rounder pilots is superior to all older X-Rounder mobile suits, allowing to perfectly follow the movements of even the most powerful X-Rounders, like its pilot Zeheart Galette. The Legilis can also change to a "Gundam Mode," which increases the unit's beam saber output and release a greater amount of particle bits. In terms of weapons, the Legilis is equipped with some weapons that are unorthodox to Vagan mobile suits. Examples of this are the Legilis's rifle and shield. The Legilis also features some standard Vagan armaments as well, such as the tail beam rifle and the Beam Buster. - Beam Buster: The Beam Buster is a chest mounted, powerful beam weapon that possesses the power to destroy a few mobile suits in one shot. It is presumably more powerful than the xvt-zgc Ghirarga's Beam Buster. - Beam Vulcan (Hand Mounted): The standard ranged weapons for most Vagan mobile suits. These armaments are mounted both hands of Vagan mobile suits. These beam weapons have a high-rate of fire and are moderately powerful. They have been shown able to destroy small vehicles, buildings, and even mobile suits.
- Beam Saber: The beam saber is the basic close range combat weapon of many mobile suits, both Federation and Vagan alike. However unlike the Federation beam saber, the beam saber used by Vagan mobile suits are generally mounted on the unit's hands, as opposed to being hand held like the Federation beam sabers. The beam saber of the Vagan mobile suits are generated from the unit's beam vulcans, allowing Vagan mobile suits to switch quickly from ranged combat to close range combat. The beam saber can easily cut through most mobile suits.
- Legilis Canon: The Legilis Cannon is a long-range beam rifle that can be held over or under the right shoulder when in use, this armament possesses the power to destroy most mobile suits in one shot. Serves as the Legilis's tail when not in use. - Legilis Rifle: The Legilis Rifle is a hand-carried armament of the Gundam Legilis and functions as the Legilis's primary ranged weapom. The Legilis Rifle has a high firepower and out comparable to the unit's tail beam cannon.
- LEgilis Shield: The Gundam Legilis's shield is a simple defensive armament that protects the Legilis from enemy attacks. Overall the shield boosts the Legilis's decent defensive capabilities as the unit already features the Electromagnetic Armor, a standard Vagan defense system. Lastly, the Legilis's shield also serves as the unit's Particle Bit Generator.
- Legilis Bit: The Legilis Bit are all-range beam particle remote weaponry controlled by X-Rounder brainwaves. These bits can quickly take down an mobile suit squad with relative ease. The Legilis Bits can also shield the Gundam Legilis from beam attacks by creating a barrier around the Legilis, similar to Gundam AGE-FX's C-Funnel barrier. The Legilis's bits are stored in the unit's shield.
Users Contribute Product Images
There are no any users contribute images for this item yet.