What could possibly be better than Infinite Justice? Isn't that the way the giant robot world works anyway? Here's the Infinite Justice Gundam to prove just that, powered up with a tonne of weaponry, full action with polycaps at the joints, the "Phantom-01", and a display stand to show it all off. All parts are molded in colour and snap together, so you don't need to paint or glue it; stickers are included for added detail.
History of Infinite Justice
The ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam is an advanced mobile suit secretly built by ZAFT's rogue Clyne Faction, based on the earlier ZGMF-X09A Justice. It utilizes a new engine design and advanced weaponry that gives it several times the combat ability of the original Justice.
The Second Battle of Orb
The âˆž Justice makes its debut in Cosmic Era 74, arriving on Earth together with the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom during the ZAFT invasion of Orb. It is delivered to Athrun Zala personally by Lacus Clyne, who pilots the âˆž Justice through atmospheric re-entry and lands in the Archangel's mobile suit hangar to give it to Athrun. After talking with Lacus, Athrun takes off in the infinite Justice to back-up Kira in the Strike Freedom, who was battling both the ZGMF-X42S Destiny and the ZGMF-X666S Legend and manages to chop off Destiny's wrist despite Athrun being injured before the fight.
The Final Battle of Second Bloody Valentine War
The Justice also plays a highly prominent role in the end of the Second Bloody Valentine War. First, Athrun disables both Shinn Asuka's Destiny and Lunamaria Hawke's ZGMF-X56S Impulse. Then, Athrun cripples the Minerva by utilizing the multiple beam cutters on the Justice's Fatum-01 backpack to destroy the Minerva's spaceflight engines. Lastly, Athrun used the âˆž Justice's backpack, along with help from Mu La Flaga's ORB-01 Akatsuki's DRAGOONs, to destroy Requiem. When the battle is brought to an end, the âˆž Justice rescues both Shinn and Lunamaria.
Here's a high-grade version of the heavily-armored mecha from Gundam Seed. Kit allows you to build the machine in either armored or standard form (and if you're careful, you can take the armor back off after assembly, too). Very cool!
Fantastic high-grade kit of the mech from the new hit series 'Gundam Seed'. Beautiful detail on all parts; nicely poseable thanks to several polycaps at the joints. Molded in colored plastic. Like most modern Bandai kits assembly is snap-fit (no cement required); instructions are in Japanese but clearly illustrated. Stickers for some detail are included; paint might make the final product look more 'realistic', but isn't necessary.
Beautiful 1/100 scale injection plastic kit of 'Freedom Gundam', from the hot new series 'Gundam Seed'. Superb tooling from Bandai ensures quality and detail, and their multi-gate technology allows several colors to be blown on a single runner, which reduces the number of necessary runners. The completed kit is highly poseable thanks to plenty of polycaps in the joints; the 'wings' open and close, and the plasma rifles fold up and over the mech's shoulders to be used in combat. Included is an unpainted plastic figure of Lacus Clyne, standing prettily and holding Haro in her hands.
- Two basic large Gundam the 21st century of Kira Yamato & moment and F and [seiei]. Competing of dream. - The activity image color is adopted in the play, and equipment is a full set. Real SD is pursued. - Feature GN drive of [ekushia] is detachable. Clear parts are used for the head and the chest. - Marking seal that is reminiscent of MG. - The freedom Gundam : to each attack mode. To the high mat mode (high mobile empty war mode). The [kusui;faasure-ru] ordnance and the [barae-napurazuma] settling beam ordnance are developed. Accessories: [Rupusubi-muraifuru], shield, GN sword, GN shield, GN long blur id, GN short blur id, and GN beam saber and GN beam dagger
Build up a Zaku Warrior, then add Blaze or Gunner parts as you wish! This terrific snap-together kit contains parts for both versions, as well as clear plastic plates featuring Athrun Zala (Blaze Zaku Warrior) and Dearka Elthman (Gunner Zaku Warrior). All the parts are molded in colour, and polycaps are included for poseable joints. Stickers are included for extra detail. An extremely cool set!
The kit may be tiny but the ideals behind it are infinite! This 1/144 high-grade kit of the Justice Gundam is beautifully shot in colored plastic, with fantastic detail as is usual for Bandai. All parts snap together. Instructions are simple, clear illustrations, to make building a breeze. The finished kit is poseable thanks to several polycaps in the joints (but be careful balancing with that backpack on!). Stickers are included for detail. Paint and glue are not necessary, but paint might enhance the appearance of the finished model. History of Justice Gundam In mid CE 71, ZAFT created a series of advanced mobile suits based on technology reverse-engineered from the captured Earth Alliance G Project suits. Like their EA predecessors, the ZAFT Gundams are armed with advanced beam weaponry and protected by Phase Shift armor. One of these suits is the Justice, which can be considered the sister unit of the Freedom. Most of the Justice' and Freedom's systems were tested on the YFX-600R GuAIZ Experimental Firearms Type. Late in CE 71, Athrun Zala, former pilot of the Aegis, is assigned the Justice with the mission to either recapture or destroy its stolen sister unit, the Freedom. Instead, however, Athrun joins forces with his old friend Kira Yamato, in defending neutral Orb from an Earth Alliance attack. Later he met up with the support vessel Eternal which carried both METEOR units. Athrun and Kira used the METEORs' firepower to thwart an Earth Alliance nuclear missile attack on the PLANTs on the final day of the war, and Athrun also destroys the GAT-X131 Calamity with his METEOR's beam sword. Afterward, Athrun flies the Justice inside the gamma ray laser GENESIS and self-destructs it, preventing his father's doomsday weapon from firing on the Earth. Over two years later, a more close-combat-oriented advanced version of the Justice is built by Terminal, called the ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice, which is again piloted by Athrun Source:Wikipedia
The two lead Gundams from "Gundam Seed Destiny" battle it out in this great SD Gundam set that includes easy snap-fit assembly kits of previously released BB Strike Freedom Gundam and BB Destiny Gundam, this time offered with a special sheet of marking stickers to detail up your completed kits! Each kit comes molded in color and uses polycaps for joints. The Action Base 1 & 2 shown in the first photo below are not included, sold separately.
Raww Le Klueze (we prefer to think of him as Char, Junior), pilots the impressive Providence Gundam. This 1/100 scale kit of the Providence Gundam is just as impressive, with fantastic detail and lots of spiky things (the Dragoon System), as well as Beam Sabres and a Beam Rifle for weaponry. Molded in colour and featuring snap-fit assembly, so no glue or paint are required; polycaps for the joints assure that it's posable when finished. A little 1/20 unpainted PVC figure of Char I mean Raww is included as well.
- SEED reproduced in action pose! - Joint Action Base 2 comes with new parts support. - Excluding some kit. - Comes with stickers for marking up a new dress! - Redesigned the packaging design! - Redesigned with a new color molding!
- Completely redesigned HG SEED Gundam series! - If SEED is reproduced in action pose! Joint Action Base 2 comes with new parts support. Excluding some kit. - Comes with stickers for marking up a new dress! - Redesigned the packaging design! - Redesigned with a new color molding!
- Re-mastered as HG SEED project, the tiger of the desert] of special machines, or HG Ragou first time! - ZAFT weapon-specific mobility of the desert. Dedicated machine, dubbed the 'tiger Barutoferudo take 'desert. - To form a deformable driving. Canon back is movable up and down and turning with a gimmick. Caterpillar is realistic soft rubber. - Reproduction saber is a clear part of the 'blade' part. Because each of four legs moving, Even freely action poses! - Accessories: beam saber Ã— 2
At last, the Strike Freedom Gundam arrives in 1/100 scale, molded in colour and with snap-fit assembly so you can get it ready to display in no time! Polycaps are included for the joints; stickers are included for extra detail. A clear "info card" shows off Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne as well as their vital statistics. (A bonus stand and "action parts" were included in the first production run of this kit. As always, HobbyLink Japan cannot promise you that you will receive a kit from the first production run. Please do not ask for one. We appreciate your understanding!)
- Aile Strike Gundam MG with bazooka included scale 1/100, limited series stock, only 300 yen more to get this modal. - Top up with bazooka compare to original MG22242 Normal Aile Strike Gundam scale 1/100 (3800 yen). - Preview may be seen at this website address: http://mygundammodelkits.blogspot.com/2009/08/mg-gat-x105-aile-strike.html - The other remained the same, I have taken some photos from above website, thanks first.
A small articulated model kit of the Impulse Gundam with its sword equipment from Gundam Seed Destiny. Swords can combine just like in the TV show. Includes detachable beam boomerangs on backpack and beam rifle with shield. Core Splendor is included and allows you to recreate docking scenes with the Gundam's components.
Here's the very colourful Destiny Gundam in 1/100 scale, featuring snap-fit assembly, and lots of optional weapons and multiple hands for various poses. Polycaps ensure smooth movement at the joints. A clear plastic "character plate" features a picture of Shinn Asuka and Stellar Loussier, as well as their vital statistics.
- Upper body, lower body is completely transformed, realized the first variant of the Core Fighter series. - Moving up and down the wing on the back pack. Can also fold down to tail. - Adopt a stopper mechanism of deformation at each point, a solid form after deformation decorating You can.