Transformer Bumblebee - Blitz Wing
-TAMASHII NATIONS proud brand Figuarts collection brand!
-The charm of the character is tightly condensed into a palm-sized deformation.
-In the deformed arrangement figure series with lively eyes and simple movement, Rimuru Tempest appears from [The case where you were a slime when you reincarnated]!
- set content
-A collection brand born from [Figuarts], which TAMASHII NATIONS is proud of!
-The charm of the character is condensed into a palm-sized deformation. [Emilia] appears from [Re: Life in a Different World from Zero] scheduled to be broadcast from January 2021 in the latter half of the 2nd season in the deformed arrangement figure series [Figuarts mini] with lively eyes and simple movement.
-Beautiful eyes are reproduced by the Glittering EYE manufacturing method.
-The point is the beautiful coloring expression in the palm of your hand.
-Reproduce the characteristic costumes based on purple and white and the cute deformed eyes.
-By using replacement arm parts, the range of poses will expand!
? Main body
? Replacement arm parts left and right
? Dedicated pedestal
The Tactical Armor Type17 Raiden from the Gasaraki anime joins the Robot Spirits lineup! Tactical Armor Type17 Raiden features an opening and closing cockpit, advanced leg joints that expand and contract with different poses, an arm missile launcher and much more!
- Tactical Armor Type17 Raiden figure
- 4 Left hands
- 2 Right hands
- 25mm Cannon
- 75mm Low-pressure gun
- Arm missile launcher
- Grenade launcher
- Shoulder missile launchers
- 2 Lifting winches
- Parts to reproduce landed state
- Arm blasts for knees
- Arm blasts for calves
Bandai's new dinosaur plastic model brand, "Plannosaurus," debuts with the iconic Stegosaurus! This lineup encourages you to learn about dinosaurs by assembling them yourself from the skeleton out!
The Stegosaurus features details like the hard bony "rivets" on the sides of its body, and the famous bony plates along its back and spines on its tail.
The forelegs, hind legs, neck and other parts are all movable so you can display it in your favorite pose. This lineup is sure to be highly popular, so order yours today, before they go extinct!
The mighty GaoGaiGar from "The King of Braves GaoGaiGar" gets a new RG-scale model kit from Bandai! It's highly accurate to its appearance in the anime, and it's jointed for a flexible range of motion while keeping its proportions accurate. It's molded in color, so you can achieve a result just like the cover illustration just by assembling it! It features a newly developed manipulator hand with movable knuckles for natural finger motion; its knees have a wider range of movement now as well. The Stealth Gao attached to its back is equipped with a heat dissipation fin-opening gimmick when the Hell And Heaven move is activated; the Dividing Driver uses metal parts for an accurate texture, with a built-in spring and a telescopic shaft. Effect parts are included for the activation of the Protect Shade, and fixed large hand parts are included for the activation of the Hell And Heaven! Order this amazing robot for your own collection now!
- Kanada's motorcycle is back from the [Revival] world-famous animation movie [AKIRA] for the first time in 11 years.
- Die-casting is used for the main part of the frame to pursue the reality that comes from the feeling of weight. The front suspension, which is plated to enhance the texture, can be expanded and contracted like a real motorcycle. Equipped with a voice gimmick that makes a running sound when the accelerator pedal is pressed and a squeal sound when the brake pedal is pressed. You can also enjoy higher quality and clearer sound by connecting to an external speaker.
* This product is equivalent to the one released in 2010.
- Front and rear wheels, front lights, blinkers.
- The center console panel and tail lamp also emit light.
- Exterior parts can be attached and detached. Die-cast is used for the main part of the frame.
- Pursue the reality of the actual vehicle with overwhelming texture and weight.
- The total length is about 500mm, 1/6 scale. Equipped with a voice gimmick that makes a running sound when the accelerator pedal is pressed and a squeal sound when the brake pedal is pressed.
- The front light can be opened and closed.
- The front suspension is movable and the front part expands and contracts up and down.
- The center console panel is also reproduced.
- The blinker part that doubles as a side mirror is also removable.
- You can enjoy higher quality and clearer sound quality by connecting to an external speaker.
* Kaneda's motorcycle body
* Front cowl
* Light cover
* Front wheel cover (right)
* Front wheel cover (left)
* Side cover (right)
* Side cover (left)
* Rear wheel cover (right)
* Rear wheel cover (left)
* Rear wheel frame cover
* Tail cover
* Side undercover (right)
* Side undercover (left)
* Stand auxiliary parts
* AAA batteries (AAA) x 3 (sold separately)
The kit consists of just 39 pre-colored parts, making this kit easy and quick to assemble for beginners.
The parts can be removed from the sprues without the use for tools, and it assembles without the need for glue, too.
Stickers are included too. Order yours today!
- Runner (x3)
- Stickers (x2 types)
- Instruction manual (in Japanese)