GNR-010 0 Raiser 1/100 Wikipedia: 0 Raiser's design is derived from earlier developments of GNR-001 GN Arms and GNR-000 GN Sefer. The unit is a weapons support/transport-fighter that contains self-detachable components to combine with GN-0000 00 Gundam. The unit uses a large GN Condenser as its main power source and is designed to charge using 00's GN Particles when docked. 0 Raiser is loosely autonomous with the aid of a Haro unit, capable of assisting 00 Gundam in combat and docking sequence; the unit has a cockpit for manual pilot control that's necessary for special system calibrations. As a fighter, the unit itself is a high speed aerial/space combat ship. The unit is highly maneuverable and capable of loading heavy artillery for combat. It can carry additional GN Missiles of all sizes to combat mobile suits, intercept enemy ordinance, and capital ships; even though the unit is capable of independently combating enemy units, its fighter mode wasn't utilized much as it was meant to dock and stabilize the Twin Drive System. In docking mode, docking lasers/sensors are activated to automate the docking sequence. 0 Raiser's tail folds downward and its binders are moved forward to adjust docking with 00's back. The binders extend clamps to attach upon 00 Gundam's GN Drives while the main body attaches to the back of 00 Gundam. When combined they become a single combat unit, 00 (Double O) Raiser, and the Twin Drive System is stabilized for high particle output. Because of the constant need for the power of 00 Raiser, it became the mainstay form and configuration for 0 Raiser. Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
- 00 New Movie Mobile Suit Gundam MS released simultaneously aircraft commander General Machine Brave! - Accessories: beam rifle, beam saber (ON), pedestalHistories:The GNX-Y903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is featured in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer, where it is developed and deployed by the Earth Sphere Federation Army. The GNX-903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is a customized version of the GNX-903VS Brave (Standard Test Type), and was assigned to Captain Graham Aker, who leads the Sol Brave Squadron, an elite mobile suit squadron composed exclusively of Brave units. The Braves were first seen when Graham deploys the Sol Brave Squadron to assist Celestial Being during their second attempt to communicate with the Extraterrestial Living-metal Shape-shifter. Graham and his squadron covered the Celestial Being retreat, and while both parties were able to retreat, the effort was not without casualties - some of Graham's Braves were assimilated, while Celestial Being lost the GN-0000RE+GNR-010 00 Raiser (Condenser Type), the GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II, the CB-002 Raphael Gundam, and the physical body of Tieria Erde. Later, Graham and his remaining men sortied to hold back the ELS invasion alongside the rest of the ESF Army and Celestial Being. During the battle, Graham defended Gundam Meister Setsuna F. Seiei and the GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] from the ELS attack. While he fought valiantly, Graham's Brave was eventually struck by several ELS, and was already being partially assimilated. With nothing left to lose, Graham decided to believe in Setsuna's vision for a brighter future, and sacrificed his life for the sake of that vision, activating Trans-Am and smashing into the ELS mothership to clear a path for the 00 Qan[T] to enter the massive superstructure. It is currently unknown how many Braves remained after the final battle, or if they were ever put into full mass-production.Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
GN-009GNHW/B Seravee Gundam GNHW/B
Arnaments in movies series
i. GN Bazookas
The new GN Bazookas are an overall improvement over Virtue's bazooka. While it can fire the weapon traditionally as a single piece weapon, GN Bazooka IIs has multi-function capabilities and enhancements over its predecessor. The 2 separate bazookas can be combined into a single form that is reminiscent of Virtue's. This design was intentional, due to past experiences with high speed combat enemy units. Virtue's Bazooka might have been powerful, but its beam fire was so slow that it was easy for enemy units to avoid getting shot. The GN Bazooka II can fire faster and can be used in conjunction with GN Cannons for extended range and firepower. When greater firepower is needed, the split bazooka can be attached onto the shoulder GN Cannons to enhance it's firing solution in range and power. As a single piece weapon, the Double Bazooka, it can fire a particle beam sphere.
ii. GN Cannons
Four GN Cannons are attached in between the rear shoulders and knees of Seravee. They are improved versions of Virtue's cannons as they are smaller, lighter, and have greater firing succession rates. The top cannons can work in conjunction with GN Bazooka II for extended range and firepower. In addition, the GN Cannons also works in conjunction with Seravee's GN Field. When all four cannons are deployed, a GN Field is generated at the center. When the cannons fire, the central GN particles and the cannon become a single blast that's comparable to Virtue's GN Bazooka Burst Mode. A hidden ability of the GN Cannons are that they double as transformable MS arms, with their own GN Beam Sabers for melee combat. This feature was added in consideration for Seravee's lack of speed, poor maneuverability, and other deficiencies as a countermeasure(s).
iii. GN Beam Sabers
Seravee has a total of 6 beam sabers, 2 in its MS forearms and 4 hidden within its cannons/MS arms. The additional beam sabers are hidden and only used in dire situations (such as facing close-combat mobile suits).
- The color of the main body of MS construction it is a color that images [toranzamu]. In addition, gross injection processing that reproduces real [tsuyakan] is adopted. - "GN sword III" attachment equipped with large-scale arms and development gimmick.
Its armaments include a GN hand gun, two GN beam sabers, GN shield pods, and a GN shield. Acting as a support unit for her brothers' Mobile Suits, Gundam Throne Drei can connect with Gundam Throne Eins through the included bendable wire to charge its GN mega launcher for a devastating attack!
Distinctive chest "Î¤" double structure is reproduced in clear plastic cover to cover Flexible and movable joints and back parts of the thruster A variety of poses can be reproduced GN can be retrofit to a long barrel rifle by replacing parts Accessories: GN rifle, GN shield, GN beam saber addition, container ships and special automata interpersonal Ã— 2
Not just any custom-colored Mobile Suit of the Human Reform League's Tieren model, this hot pink Tieren Taozi is customized for the use of super-soldier Soma Peries! A highly capable machine that manages to battle on par with Celestial Being's Mobile Suits, the Tieren Taozi has a weapons loadout that includes a 200mm x 25 caliber smoothbore gun (space type), carbon blade, and a 30mm machine gun. Fully articulated upon completion with the use of polycap joints, this kit has other movable parts including its mono-eye and the flexible shields on each shoulder. A sheet of foil stickers is included for detail. Not a drop of glue or paint required, although painting it would add a more realistic appearance.
MG 1/100 Gundam 00 XN Raiser
- MS mass production innovation Federation of humanity.
- In the hip using a double ball joint that allows moving up and down.
- Left and right arm can be mounted on the large-caliber rifle is armed only. The mechanism of poly shoulder caps
Used, can reproduce the various action poses and flexible.
- Each hand grip is an x corresponding to the left or right. x 1 left palm. Comes with a foil seal for detail color reproduction.
- Armed Includes: x 1 rifle arm, carbon blades x 1