-Except for the color of the parts, this kit is identical to Perfect Grade Gundam Mk-II kit. -That means you get thousands of parts coming together to create one of the most detailed renderings of a robot that's ever been done in plastic -- and the beauty's not only skin deep: under those armor panels are actuators and lots of inner detail.
Superbly molded in coloured plastic, with the same fantastic construction quality demonstrated in previous PG kits. A whopping number of parts are included in the typically-large (and heavy!) box. Besides the Strike Rouge, there are parts included for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker! Metal-plated parts (in pink!) are included for the Strike Rouge's custom weapons. Screws, springs, fabulous Gundam Stickers and dry-transfer decals are included; two construction manuals (one for the Strike Rouge, one for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker) are included to walk you through the building of all three models. An "instruction manual" is also included for those who like to paint their Gundam models (of course it doesn't need to be painted), and also for indicating precise locations of the markings.
The perfect addition to your Perfect Grade Strike Gundam! The PG Skygrasper also comes with the Aile Striker; you can build and display them both on the included display base, or integrate them into PG Strike Gundam. All the parts are molded in colour and snap together for easy assembly; polycaps are included for joints, and Gundam Stickers are included for markings. Note: This is the only additional set designed to fit the PG Strike Gundam.
It's been a good year so far for Gundam Modellers. Bandai's Gunpla 30th Anniversary campaign has seen some stellar releases and now we are being treated to the Extra Finish Version of the Perfect Grade RX-78-2! Molded in a special finish that really gleams under lighting, this Gundam is otherwise identical to the original kit released in 1998 and features an incredible level of INNER detail. Just about everything you could hope for in terms of detail and poseability is here. Even little actuators in some joints slide in and out like hydraulic pistons when you move them (wrists, etc.). What's more, a watch battery (CR1220) lights the eyes in the head, activated by a tiny switch on the back. Other gimmicks include wings on the core fighter which fold automatically when you tuck in the nose for docking. For a true Gundam hobbyist, there's simply no question about whether you should order this! Even if you don't plan on painting or gluing anything, you should prepare yourself for several evenings of snipping, trimming and snapping before your masterpiece is completed. There are, after all, 626 parts on 23 runners which combine to form a model that stands nearly 31cm high and 13cm wide with 66 moving joints and 29 opening hatches. What fun!
P-Bandai Exclusive: 1/60 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex WITH LED
P-Bandai Exclusive: 1/60 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex
- PERFECT GRADE [Evolution (20th year) Evolution]
The ultimate form to be reached with the latest technology, [PG 1/60 Gundam Exia], appears here.
- Focusing on the solar furnace [GN Drive] which is the biggest feature under supervision of Mechanical Designer Ebi Okawa Kanitake. A thorough explanation of the mechanism by which [GN particle] transmits from the driving force [GN Drive] to the whole body. Newly designed LED units, newly adopted light guiding materials, gimmick etc. are newly developed, as well as lighting effects when [GN particles] are accumulated and compressed, as well as embodying the design arrangement and the internal frame structure derived therefrom Approach to reproduce.
- The first item in the PG series [GUNPLA EVOLUTION PROJECT] 3rd item
EVOLUTION POINT is [LIGHT EMITTING (lighting effect)]
The color tone change due to the behavior of [GN particle] is expressed by three new elements [LUMINOUS ELEMENTS (Luminous Elements)].
- Feel energy transmission 'Armor - · Frame structure'
Considering the particle transmission structure from [GN Drive], the internal frame where the cable is exposed from various parts of the aircraft. Expansion of external armor More emphasize its presence by gimmick.
- Completely new 'LED unit' that changes its color with time
The newly designed LED unit expresses color change due to accumulation and compression of [GN particles]. It changes from [Green] in the active state to [Green - · Blue] in the operation state, and changes to [Critical state] [Red].
- 'Guiding material' first adopted in Gundam Modeling History
In addition to clearing the conventional movement restrictions, soft silicon material which enables light production by LED, and newly adopted resin with high light guiding property etc. to diffuse the light as a whole.
[Detailed detail and gimmick guided by thorough consideration]
- Improve the mechanical impression by frames and mechanical details removed from the gap.
- A hatch open gimmick that allows the whole body exterior to move, so that it can also enjoy internal details.
- Laminated structure and reproduced texture by special seal [GN Drive]
- With a wide range of motion and the attached dedicated pedestal, it is possible to perform aerial action full of lively dynamics as well as lighting effects.
- Accessories are enriched, such as abundant wrist parts and abundant armed weapon with gimmick.
- Accessories: GN sword x1, GN shield x1, GN long braid x 1, GN short blade, GN beam saber x 2, GN beam dagger x 2, dedicated display base x1