Tamiya Acrylic Paint XF series is the designated colors are flat finish.
Tamiya Acrylic Paints are made from water soluble resins that are excellent for either brush or spray painting. They have excellent coverage and can be used on resin, styrofoam, wood, fiberglass and all common model plastics. The paint flows smoothly with no blushing or fading and colors can be blended very easily to achieve that realistic finish to bring your scale model to life.
Each bottle of Tamiya Acrylic Paints contains 23ml and there is a wide range of gloss, flat and translucent colors. There is also an exclusive thinner and flat base which when added to one of the gloss colors will turn it into a satin or flat finish depending on how much you use.
Color Code: XF-79
Type: Kubi Deck Brown
- When airbrushing make sure to use any of the following Tamiya thinners: 81020, 81030, 81040, 81520, 87077.
- X designated colors have a glossy finish while XF designated colors are flat finish.
- The paint can be thinned for airbrushing using Tamiya X-20A Acrylic thinner.
- The paint can be also thinned for airbrushing using Tamiya Lacquer Thinner. Using Tamiya Lacquer - Thinner will yield faster drying results and a harder finish.
- For better paint brushing results use Tamiya Paint Retarder (87114) for a smoother brushstroke free finish.